Since Hogline Curlers Proshop began,
the shop has prided itself on meeting your needs.
- We will accept returns because of fit on any unused item for an exchange or in-store credit.
- Defective merchandise will be returned to the manufacturer at your expense. The manufacturer will decide on replacement, repair or no action.
SHOES: We ask that you wear the shoes you purchased at home WITH THE GRIPPER on to make sure they fit. If you feel they don’t fit return them IN THE BOX for an exchange of size.
We do not accept shoes that have been worn on the ice.
The manufacturers of curling equipment including shoes decide on repair or replacement of product, not Hogline. Generally shoes have a 1 year guarantee.
Thongs cannot be returned.
Proof of purchase from The Hogline Curlers Proshop must accompany all exchanges.
- As per Ontario law there is no best before date for purchased gift cards.
- As per Ontario law gift cards donated by Hogline as prizes have a year-long life from date of winning the gift card.
Check out the new blog for some curling equipment purchase tips, a look at various aspects of curling and even some curling humor. (click here to go directly to Joe’s Blog)
We are proud sponsors of:
- The Hogline Ottawa Youth Curling League
- The Hogline Curlers Proshop OVCA Little Rocks Regional championship
- The Crystal Heart Curling Classic
- The Royal Lepage OVCA Women’s Fall Classic (Kemptville)
- The Broker Link OVCA Junior Superspiel
- The Granite Rookie Bonspiel
- The OVCA Alexander keith’s Men’s City of Ottawa Bonspiel
- The OVCA Mixed Bonspiel
- The Ottawa Rookie Spiel
- The Granite Senior Women’s Bonspiel
- The Granite Senior Men’s Bonspiel
8,213 total views, 9 views today
The Hogline Curlers Proshop is owned and operated by an experienced curler - Joe Pavia.
While Joe knows many renowned curlers, he’s most at home serving club curlers, rookies, children, youth and senior curlers who might not want to shop but just want to chat about the game we all love.
Joe has been involved with the curling world for decades as a player, organizer and curling commentator. He’s the weekly curling columnist for the Ottawa Sun where his Wednesday column is eagerly anticipated and is indeed available across the country.